Avocado Ranch Dressing


                                      
Avocados are a delicious addition to ranch dressing to really bring out the flavors.  I love being able to make as many things from scratch that I can.  I love ranch dressing on my salads but it seems like the store bought salad dressings expire before I use them up.  I am so glad I found this recipe so now I can whip up a batch whenever I need to.  Plus it is much healthier to make at home without all those preservatives and extra additives.  The avocado flavor in this recipes is very mild and the dressing only has a very slight greenish tint to it.   I really love avocados so I usually use the whole avocado when I make this. 

                                               __________________________________

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grilled Garlic and Herb Shrimp

Butternut Squash with Apples and Cranberries

Leftover Turkey Salad